The "smart" and efficient range of dehumidifiers. Available in 2 types with the ability to dehydrate up to 16 liters of water per day.
- With new, more environmentally friendly refrigerant R290
- 2 years guarantee proper operation
- Available in 2 types:
- A. With the ability to dehydrate up to 16 liters of water per day
- B. With the ability to dehydrate up to 20 liters of water per day
- Wi-Fi Activated: With built-in WiFi Stick, without the need for any additional equipment, the user can operate the device remotely over the Internet. To use this feature only the mobile app is available which is freely available for iOS and Android functionality and is also available with a Greek menu.
- Large Relative Humidity Adjustment Range (% RH) from 35% to 85%, ensuring ideal conditions as small or as high as needed to dehumidify the space
- Smart Dehumidifier: the dehumidifier automatically selects the desired humidity levels, between 45% - 55%, always depending on room temperature. It ensures that the proper moisture content is maintained continuously, delivering excellent air quality with maximum energy savings.
- Low noise level: new generation of ES compressors that achieve lower vibration and new fan design (centrifugal fans)
- HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Filter : High performance filter to contain solid pollutants and air particles such as dust, pollen and other atmospheric pollutants. It collects and traps even the very small particles, ensuring a cleaner and healthier atmosphere for you and your loved ones.
- 2 Operation Types: NextGen II (16 & 20Lt) devices are designed to have two separate operating modes: Dehumidifier or Air Purifier (via the HELA filter). The devices do not operate simultaneously in their dual capacity, thus ensuring a seamless performance in every type of operation and longer life.
- Using the Device as an Air Purifier : To operate the device exclusively as an Air Purifier , switch off the appliance, insert the HEPA filter into the slot, turn on the appliance, and press the Pure button repeatedly for 3 ''.
- Using the Device as a Dehumidifier : To reset the device to Dehydration mode, turn off the device, remove the HEPA filter, turn on the device, and press the "Pure" button for 3 ''.
- Store the HEPA Filter indoors and dry when not in use. The HEPA Filter does not need washing and is suitable for multiple uses.
- Pre-filters that capture and remove large particles, dust and hairs of pets hovering in the air
- With water level indicator on the front of the device so that the user can always know the level of fullness of the container
- Easy transport with rotating wheels
- Overflow protection: when the condensate tank is full, the dehumidifier will automatically switch off
- Automatic restart keeping the previous settings after a power failure
- Automatic defrost: Ice evaporator protection system
- Illuminated Interactive Display for easy operation and digital display of key functions
- Optional, water pump adjustable, specially designed for all types of Carrier dehumidifiers, providing up to 10 meters lifting capability
You can remotely control one or more Carrier air conditioners and dehumidifiers with an easy-to-use iOS & Android mobile app. The application allows you to control a range of functions such as switching on and off the device, selecting fan temperature and speed, operating scheduling, setting the unit start / stop schedule, and more. The Wi-Fi stick is inside the product packaging and no additional equipment is required to connect the device.
|Dehumidification (L / day)|
|Refrigerant||Water tank capacity||Air supply||Noise Level (Y / N) (dB (A))||Consumption (W)||Starting Current (A)||Operating Range (° C)||Electronic Relative Humidity Range Adjustment (% RH)||Unit Dimensions (PxBxY)||Weight (Kg)||Type of control and command||Power supply (V-Hz-Ph)|
|R290||3||166/135/108||45.5 / 43.0 / 41||360||2.10||5-32||35% -85%||350x245x510||15||Electronic||220-240V, 50Hz, 1Ph|
|R290||3||166/135/108||45.5 / 43.0 / 41||320||1.80||5-32||35% -85%||350x245x510||15||Electronic||220-240V, 50Hz, 1Ph|