YAMAHA Pianocraft Micro-Systems MCR-N870 Black/Black/Piano Black
Retail Price € 1049.00
Find more about YAMAHA Pianocraft Micro-Systems MCR-N870 Black/Black/Piano Black
- Superb quality HiFi system, creating a rich and luxurious musical space.
- MusicCast: MusicCast is a new revolution in network audio, use all your MusicCast products together or separately, it's completely up to you. Control it, all from one app, designed to be intuitive, quick and simple to use. Use a soundbar, a wireless speaker, an AV Receiver, HiFi audio whichever suits you best, mix and match then expand your MusicCast system as time goes on. All new from Yamaha, the MusicCast system brings everything to everywhere for everyone.
- MusicCast Expands Entertainment Possibilities: MusicCast employs a high performance wireless network to deliver music and audio enjoyment. It can stream digital music content from your smartphone, PC or NAS to other MusicCast devices in your home. Audio content from Bluetooth®-connected smartphones or tablets can also be streamed to MusicCast devices in multiple rooms
- Concept: Saturday evening. Relaxing, and peacefully waiting for my wife to finish preparing dinner. Holding a coffee in one hand, I casually turn the pages of my book, while the HiFi sound of a ballad singer soaks into my heart. Spending time relaxing with my favourite music-this is the life
- Network compatibility provides easy access to all kinds of musical sources: The CD player is equipped with a network player function that greatly expands your enjoyment of music: from streaming services and other internet music contents to NAS (Network HDD) or your personal computer-based music library. Consider internet radio broadcasting for example. By pre-selecting your favourite radio stations on vTuner-which provides simple access to Classic FM and radio stations around the world-you can easily enjoy the varied contents of a variety of musical genres, just as if you were listening to an FM broadcast. It features compatibility with high-resolution WAV/FLAC/AIFF 192kHz/24-bit music sources. Moreover, it has a built-in USB jack on the front panel, and can also be linked to AirPlay, for limitlessly expanding your world of music on a single device
- Convenient Favourite buttoun puts your best-loved music just one touch away: For those times just after you get up in the morning or when you've just returned home, and you want to immediately fill your living space with music, simply press the Favourite button on the remote control. Your favorite internet radio station, FM broadcast channel or any other music source you've pre-registered starts playing immediately
- Advanced, yet simple technical design and exterior design inherited from Yamaha's HiFi tradition: Technologies to ensure high sound quality playing of CDs, such as variable-speed buffering that stabilises the rotation rate of the disk, holding down vibration and mechanical noise during play. Its external appearance features a simple yet luxurious design characteristic shared by all Yamaha HiFi components: a slim disk tray and aluminium rotary knobs on a hair-line finished aluminium front panel
- Bluetooth Output for Convenient Music Streaming; The MCR-N670 is equipped with the latest Bluetooth technology, making wireless operation more convenient than ever. You can stream music from the MCR-N670 to Bluetooth headphones for private listening or to Bluetooth speakers.
- Natural PWM type digital power amp, providing natural and high-grade sound: The A-670 is a premain amp that thoroughly performs the essential function of an amp, which is signal amplification, and ensures refined sound quality. In order to vividly portray everything from the delicate nuance of music to energy-filled dynamism, a digital power amp that creates high power and strong drivability with strong maximum output of 65 watts/channel, is built into the component. Natural PWM type digital modulation with an extremely simple circuit configuration provides both natural, uncoloured sound quality as well as high efficiency. And the low-pass filter of the latter part of the power amp, which significantly influences the sound quality, is a large coil made of low-loss, low-distortion OFC (oxygen-free copper) wire material. This simultaneously maintains the freshness of high-resolution sound sources, while enhancing the power of the bass and ensuring warmth in the mid and high frequency sounds-all to deliver the best quality sound reproduction, rich in musicality
- DSD 5.6MHz native and PCM 384kHz compatible high grade USB DAC function: Built into the unit is an exceptionally high-grade USB DAC which can reproduce high-resolution sound sources with all their original quality. It is compatible with native playback of the DSD 5.6MHz (DSD128) format or 384kHz/32-bit playback which records music information with extraordinary detail by sampling up to a massive 5,644,800 times per second. The D/A converter is the 32-bit/2-channel specification, high-performance SABRE 32 (ES9010K2M) from the U.S. company, ESS Technology, and its USB device controller IC is the latest product from XMOS, the semiconductor firm. By restricting shutter noise through asynchronous transference, this delivers pure reproduction and optimum sonic quality
- Fully enjoy the quality of high-resolution sound sources with your favourite head phones: Another major benefit of the USB DAC function allows it to also be used as a high quality head phone amp for computer audio. Its internal high performance D/A converter draws out all of the quality of high-resolution sound sources to give you the purest, most intimate enjoyment of high-quality sound.
- The sound, the atmosphere- both brilliantly fascinating: The cabinet is distinguished with a black mirror plane piano finish, which radiates a beautifully deep, lustrous shine. This draws on manufacturing methods for musical instruments: taking advantage of the sound and of the original acoustic resonance of the materials, and crafting a finish by employing a coating process identical to that used on a Yamaha grand piano. The resulting natural sound allows you to actually feel the touch, sensation and colour tone of each musical instrument. This is where an extravagantly elegant musical time begins
- Crystallization of craftsmanship, black mirror plane piano finish: he uncompromising work done in producing a Yamaha piano finish spares no effort or time. For example, each process in the overall coating procedure, the under-coating and top-coating, is further divided into three or four repeated coatings, while controlling the membrane thickness at the micro-order-with the total process actually having fourteen coatings. Naturally, the drying periods between coatings are also strictly controlled, and grinding and polishing are repeatedly done with care before and after each coating step. And more than half of the process is completed by hand, using the skills of experienced workers. The rich, lustrous appearance with such profound depth is the crystallisation of craftsmanship nurtured by the art of piano-making
- Equipped with a pure aluminium diaphragm woofer that minutely delineates texture and ambience: The diaphragm of the 13cm (5-1/4") woofer is made of quality aluminium that is over 99% pure. Its light weight and high rigidity obtain a superior response for rich and high-density delineation of the texture, atmosphere and tone colour of each musical instrument. Another major feature is the capacity for delineating details in the natural sound image, even including depth-such as the positional relationship of each musical instrument in a jazz piano trio. The 3cm (1-1/4") soft dome tweeter, made by coating the diaphragm and applying unique molding technology, delivers both exceptionally high-range reproduction capability and a rich breadth of sound from high-resolution sound sources.
- High rigidity cabinet that revives know-how in the creation of musical instruments: It features a highly rigid cabinet with full three-way mitered-joint construction that connects all angled parts that are crucial to cabinet strength based on the wedge principal. Yamaha's traditional know-how nurtured by its long history in musical instrument manufacturing skillfully controls reverberations of the sound indispensable for music, while achieving high rigidity that prevents unwanted resonances. And following the meticulous polishing carried out to make invisible the joints between surfaces, the unit is given a beautiful piano finish
- Meticulous use of only the highest quality parts, including gold-plated speaker terminals: Sections of the network circuit and the internal wiring are composed only of the highest quality parts and materials, carefully selected by meticulous listening tests. Moreover, large speaker terminals compatible with banana plugs have been gold plated to suppress transmission loss and change over time.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth is a technology for wireless communication between devices within an area of about 10 meters (33 ft) employing the 2.4 GHz frequency band, a band which can be used without a license.The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc
- CD Text Display
- USB: This unit is equipped with a USB port that allows you to enjoy WAV (PCM format only), MP3 and WMA audio files from a USB memory device (USB flash drive)
- DLNA Technology: The DLNA Certification and Logo Program: (a) ensures that all relevant mandatory formats and features are supported by the products, and (b) confirms interoperability between devices in support of mandatory formats and features. DLNA Certified is a trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance
- vTuner Internet radio
- SiriusXM InternetRadio
- Spotify Connect
- Bluetooth Version/Profile: Ver. 2.1 + EDR / A2DP, AVRCP ; [Audio Codec] SBC, AAC
- Bluetooth Maximum Communication Range: 10 m / 32.8 ft. 10 in. (without interference)
- Disc Type: CD, CD-R, CD-RW (Audio CD, MP3, WMA)
- USB: Yes
- Internet Radio: vTuner
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- AirPlay: Yes
- DLNA: Yes
- File FormattMP3, WMA, MPEG4, AAC, WAV(*1), FLAC(*1), AIFF(*1), ALAC(*2) --- (*1) 192 kHz / 24bit; (*2) 96 kHz / 24 bit
- Ethernet: Yes
- Tuner: FM
- Preset Memoryt: FM x 30
- Headphone Jack: Yes
- Digital Audio Input: Optical: Yes
- Total Harmonic Distortion(CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz): 0.05 % (7.5W/6Ω 1KHz)
- Dynamic Range: 100dB
- Output Power/Channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD): 70 W + 70 W
- [Player] Harmonic Distortion + Noise (1 kHz): 0.003%
- [Player] Dimensions (W x H x D): 314 x 70 x 338 mm; 12-3/8" x 2-3/4" x 13-1/4"
- [Player] Weightt: 2.9 kg; 6.5 lbs
- [Receiver] Dimensions (W x H x D): 314 x 70 x 342 mm; 12-3/8" x 2-3/4" x 13-1/2"
- [Receiver] Weight: 3.3 kg; 7.3 lbs.
- Type: 2-way bass-reflex bookshelf
- Woofer: 13 cm (5-1/4") cone
- Tweeter: 3 cm (1-1/4") soft dome
- Input Power (Max/Nominal): 120 W / 60W
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 40 kHz
- Sensitivity: 85 dB / 2.83 V, 1 m
- Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 176 x 310 x 327 mm; 6-7/8" x 12-1/4" x 12-7/8"
- Weight: 5.9 kg; 13 lbs.
- Black/Black/Piano Black